(including cholesterol and Healthy Heart check)
Why should you choose this programme?
- You want a holistic, integrated health plan to prevent disease.
- You want to support your health naturally with a medical doctor to assist you.
- You want cutting edge laboratory and clinical tests.
- You want to avoid medication, where possible.
- You want support from healthcare professionals as you take control of your health.
The programme involves Three appointments.
Up to three of the appointments can be scheduled for the same day, but the final appointment with the Medical Herbalist needs to be at least one week later so Blood Test results can be taken into account. You can also see practitioners over 4 weeks individually or within 7-14 days.
If you have any queries or to book your appointments call Aine Delaney at 087-7965070
What does this Health Programme include?
- Medical history and Stress Profile Analysis.
- Blood Tests for cholesterol, blood count, thyroid, blood sugar etc.
- BPro Test: a revolutionary test of vascular elasticity and central aortic blood pressure.
- Nutritional Assessment and Body Composition Analysis.
- Medical Overview with results from tests and assessments.
- Health Action Plan guided by the Medical Herbalist
The Health Programme provided by Dr Dilis Clare, GP and Medical Herbalist, and her team at the Integrated Health Clinic in Galway will help you take the steps necessary to improve your overall health and wellbeing.
Contact us at:
Dr Dilis Clare, Integrated Health Clinic
Health and Herbs, 9 Sea Road, Galway, Ireland